This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:48:07 +0100
- Subject: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 6682F7C852
I realise that the 2.29 release has only just happened, but it seems
that several important bug fixes have gone into the 2.29 branch, and
I was wondering whether they were enough to justify a 2.29.1 point
What do people think ?