This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Assembler listing bug
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco at ix dot netcom dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 12:06:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: Assembler listing bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx08.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx08.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 229AFC162999
- References: <F242FBBF6C7A4F80B4D1AC7E417BFAF8@MONSTER>
> Using i686 "as" version 2.27.0
Have you tried using the recently release 2.29 version ?
If the problem persists, please could you file a bug report here:
If you include a way to reproduce the problem that will help a lot.
If you are able to isolate the assembler command line involved that
will help too, as it means that we do not need to go through the
complexity of having the compiler driver invoking the assembler.