This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
open source disassembler library recommended
- From: 慕冬亮 <mudongliangabcd at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 17:13:43 -0400
- Subject: open source disassembler library recommended
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
could you guys recommend some open source disassembler library?
In my last project, I use libdisasssembler. But it is out of date and
nobody maintains. The most inconvenient is that it only support i386.
Originally I want to try libopcodes in the binutils, but it seems not
easy to learn and modify.
My best regards to you.
No System Is Safe!