This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH] Update myself in MAINTAINERS
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:46:27 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] Update myself in MAINTAINERS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
A change of jobs requires a change of email. And I'm going to finally
admit that I've not been active gcc development in the last year or two.
I am far enough behind that I cannot globally review changes. That said,
I do not plan to abandon Alpha just yet.
binutils/MAINTAINERS | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/binutils/MAINTAINERS b/binutils/MAINTAINERS
index 8a1b152849..9a6b87673a 100644
@@ -33,7 +33,6 @@ The following people have permission to check patches into the
repository without obtaining approval first:
Nick Clifton <email@example.com> (head maintainer)
- Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Wilson <email@example.com>
@@ -56,7 +55,7 @@ maintainers for a given domain then responsibility falls to the first
maintainer. The first maintainer is free to devolve that
responsibility among the other maintainers.
- ALPHA Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ ALPHA Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
AARCH64 Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AARCH64 Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com>
ARM Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>