This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/7] Linker script sort/exclue handling
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:45:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Linker script sort/exclue handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx05.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx05.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com B97353AD9B6
- References: <email@example.com>
> This series of patches makes some improvements to how SORT_*
> specifiers and EXCLUDE_FILE specifiers are handled in the linker
> script grammar. The aim was to try and make linker script parsing a
> little stricter in this area, and also to remove some inconsistencies.
> There's also a few related clean up patches, deleting unused code,
> making variables static, and renaming some grammar rules (hopefully
Patch series approved and applied. (Actually they went in last week,
but I forgot to respond your email. Doh).