This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] RISC-V: Don't treat Q extension as special case
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, klauskpedersen at rdamicro dot com, patches at groups dot riscv dot org, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 07:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] RISC-V: Don't treat Q extension as special case
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 02:05:41 PDT (-0700), Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>> 2017-07-26 Andrew Waterman <email@example.com>
>> * config/tc-riscv.c (riscv_set_arch): Handle the Q subset like
>> all other subsets.
> Approved and applied.