This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM] Testsuite for ARMv8-R
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- To: Alexander Fedotov <alfedotov at gmail dot com>, Thomas Preud'homme <Thomas dot Preudhomme at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:12:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Testsuite for ARMv8-R
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com;
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <CAN8C2CqUq6VYQ3v_CLrhB5K0S9m+CafFyM5VMSpQ-7OjAwmErA@mail.gmail.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
See #source line in line 2 of the .d file :)
It is common practice to have a single source file map to multiple disassembly files in the testsuite .
Not at my keyboard till later this evening to check the source tree but look for armv8-ar.s in the testsuite.
From: Alexander Fedotov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: 26 July 2017 11:07:17
To: Thomas Preud'homme; Ramana Radhakrishnan
Subject: [ARM] Testsuite for ARMv8-R
Looks like source asm files are missing from testsuite for armv8-r,
while D files are there. For instance I looked into armv8-r+fp.d:
#name: Valid v8-r+fp
#objdump: -dr --prefix-addresses --show-raw-insn
#skip: *-*-*coff *-*-pe *-*-wince *-*-*aout* *-*-netbsd
But I can't find corresponding asm source file.
PS. I came here from original issue with newlib build for cortex-r52.
I got an error:
/tmp/ccgwkYc2.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccgwkYc2.s:35: Error: selected processor does not support
`vrintp.f32 s15,s15' in ARM mode