This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[ARM] Testsuite for ARMv8-R
- From: Alexander Fedotov <alfedotov at gmail dot com>
- To: thomas dot preudhomme at arm dot com, ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:07:17 +0300
- Subject: [ARM] Testsuite for ARMv8-R
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Looks like source asm files are missing from testsuite for armv8-r,
while D files are there. For instance I looked into armv8-r+fp.d:
#name: Valid v8-r+fp
#objdump: -dr --prefix-addresses --show-raw-insn
#skip: *-*-*coff *-*-pe *-*-wince *-*-*aout* *-*-netbsd
But I can't find corresponding asm source file.
PS. I came here from original issue with newlib build for cortex-r52.
I got an error:
/tmp/ccgwkYc2.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccgwkYc2.s:35: Error: selected processor does not support
`vrintp.f32 s15,s15' in ARM mode