This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New French PO file for 'bfd' (version 2.28.90)
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:50:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: New French PO file for 'bfd' (version 2.28.90)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com E1D0AE315B
- References: <E1dZI9z-00013N-Fg@duik.vrijschrift.org>
> A revised PO file for textual domain 'bfd' has been submitted
> by the French team of translators.
I have checked this updated translation into the mainline and 2.29 branch.
I know that the 2.29 release has happened, but I figured that if we ever
make a 2.29.1 release it would be good to include the updated translation.