This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] Remove use of sbrk
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:56:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Remove use of sbrk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <6A328407-0554-4FC6-8636-F3A85614047B@adacore.com> <20170704020428.GB14520@bubble.grove.modra.org>
> On 04 Jul 2017, at 04:04, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 03:50:14PM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> I was not sure about a consensus on this point. Maybe worth asking directly:
>> Is someone against suppressing sbrk() calls ?
> People have already had three years and six months to comment. Please
> go ahead and commit the patch, if you still think it is good.