This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Extract PID from core dump file
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Djordje <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com>, <nikola dot prica at rt-rk dot com>, <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>, <asowda at cisco dot com>, <ibaev at cisco dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 13:04:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Extract PID from core dump file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <593520EC.email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5947CFF6.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, Djordje wrote:
> Has somebody took a look into this?
It's on my radar, however I've been a bit busy with MIPS test result
clean-ups for the pending 2.29 release. I'll be back with you soon; I'll
appreciate your patience.