This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add bfd_get_file_size to get archive element size
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 14:22:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add bfd_get_file_size to get archive element size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170525165441.GA7544@lucon.org>
On Thu, 25 May 2017, H.J. Lu wrote:
> We can't use stat() to get archive element size. Add bfd_get_file_size
> to get size for both normal files and archive elements.
Your changes to the test script have caused framework errors:
ERROR: tcl error sourcing .../binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/objdump.exp.
ERROR: can't read "testarchive": no such variable
for a few targets, i.e. alpha-dec-vms, alpha-linuxecoff, ia64-vms. Can
you please look into it? Can you add these targets to your regular
testing (for target-independent changes, that is)?