This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Online documentation: Regeneration?
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:25:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Online documentation: Regeneration?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <596217EC.email@example.com>
On 09/07/2017 13:47, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
1.5 weeks ago, a patch was applied to master which changed parts of the
user documentation, namely gas/doc/c-avr.texi cf.
There should be a 4th node "Pseudo Instructions" now in
I'd expect that the online documentation is re-generated at least once
per week, so that the web documentation should have caught up with the
Is there a special trigger needed to start re-generation of online docs
and flush the contents?
These docs are updated during the release. So that's the doc of