This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix building BFD library for powerpc-aix
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 23:22:04 +0930
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix building BFD library for powerpc-aix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 01:17:34PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> * coffcode.h (coff_slurp_symbol_table): Do not include an entry
> for C_AIX_WEAKEXT if it has the same value as C_WEAKEXT.
Oops. I need to add two more powerpc targets to my testing if messing
Australia Development Lab, IBM