This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Online documentation: Regeneration?
- From: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 13:47:56 +0200
- Subject: Online documentation: Regeneration?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
1.5 weeks ago, a patch was applied to master which changed parts of the
user documentation, namely gas/doc/c-avr.texi cf.
There should be a 4th node "Pseudo Instructions" now in
I'd expect that the online documentation is re-generated at least once
per week, so that the web documentation should have caught up with the
Is there a special trigger needed to start re-generation of online docs
and flush the contents?