This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New Turkish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 13:03:46 +0930
- Subject: Re: New Turkish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.28.90)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1dSjJj-0005IG-Rw@duik.vrijschrift.org>
On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 02:22:03PM +0200, Translation Project Robot wrote:
> A revised PO file for textual domain 'gprof' has been submitted
> by the Turkish team of translators. The file is available at:
Hi Nick, I was going to commit this and the other PO files recently
posted, a job I know you normally do, but decided to check the whole
set of gprof PO files as requested below:
> All other PO files for your package are available in:
> Please consider including all of these in your next release, whether
> official or a pretest.
I found quite a few differences.. Is there some reason we shouldn't
take the whole directory? Some of the differences were minor, such as
@@ -12,6 +12,7 @@ msgstr ""
"Last-Translator: Keld Simonsen <email@example.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Danish <firstname.lastname@example.org>\n"
+"X-Bugs: Report translation errors to the Language-Team address.\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1\n"
which makes me wonder whether you edit these files?
Australia Development Lab, IBM