This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Plan for release 2.29 [and IMPORTANT message]
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 14:35:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Plan for release 2.29 [and IMPORTANT message]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAH=s-PNhytZQCbi7D24G-5mHBFRDO3Zk-2EeSJcc59dUaH1UrA@mail.gmail.com>
On 07/07/2017 11:52, Yao Qi wrote:
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:44 AM, Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I will leave AdaCore at the end of July (that's why I need to do the release
before), and I am not sure I could continue to follow the binutils mailing
You are GDB Darwin native maintainer, will you still be responsible
for GDB Darwin stuff. There aren't
many patches and changes in GDB Darwin recently.
I plan to either continue to maintain or to resign; not yet sure.