This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: "David A. Cobb" <david dot a dot cobb dot 1943 at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:13:24 -0400
- Subject: Generating Makefiles
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
gcc has an option to create a Makefile showing the dependency
<objectname>.o: <sourcefile> <includefile>... <system-includefile>...
Is it possible for ld to produce a similar <executable>:
<objectname>.o... <library>... ?
If not, may I file it as an RFC?