This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Support MVFR2 VFP Coprocessor register for ARMv8-A,*
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at foss dot arm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:20:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Support MVFR2 VFP Coprocessor register for ARMv8-A,*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 04/07/2017 17:16, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
This patch adds support mvfr2 control registers for armv8-a as this
was missed from the original port to armv8-a (documented at G6.2.109 in
(Issue B.a) of the ARM-ARM. This was discovered by an internal user of
the GNU toolchain.
I'd like to backport this to the binutils 2.28 and binutils 2.29 release
branch if possible (with suitable testing and basically checking
removing the armv8-r parts).
Tristan - are you ok with the backports ?
Yes, that's ok.