This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] Remove use of sbrk
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 11:34:28 +0930
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Remove use of sbrk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <6A328407-0554-4FC6-8636-F3A85614047B@adacore.com>
On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 03:50:14PM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> I was not sure about a consensus on this point. Maybe worth asking directly:
> Is someone against suppressing sbrk() calls ?
People have already had three years and six months to comment. Please
go ahead and commit the patch, if you still think it is good.
Australia Development Lab, IBM