This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:53:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: pr21665
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170630082308.GE25242@bubble.grove.modra.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Alan,
> > Nick, your commit cfd14a500 for pr21665 blows up mmo, and if there
> > were tests for it, probably other encoded formats like ihex and srec.
> > mmix +FAIL: ld-mmix/getaa12b
> You are right. Sorry for not catching this myself when I originally created
> the patch.
Thank you for fixing it; I'm monitoring MMIX results but haven't
got around to investigating.
FWIW, "now", at 60a0204, cris-elf and mmix-knuth-mmixware are
clean; cris-linux-gnu has a FAIL: ld-elf/pr21384
and arm-unknown-eabi sees:
Running X/src/ld/testsuite/ld-elf/shared.exp ...
FAIL: PR ld/21233 dynamic symbols with section GC (--undefined)
FAIL: PR ld/21233 dynamic symbols with section GC (--require-defined)
FAIL: PR ld/21233 dynamic symbols with section GC (EXTERN)