This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add dot product support for AArch64 to binutils [Patch (1/2)]
- From: Tamar Christina <Tamar dot Christina at arm dot com>
- To: "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "Marcus Shawcroft" <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 09:39:20 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH][GAS][AArch64] Add dot product support for AArch64 to binutils [Patch (1/2)]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: redhat.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;redhat.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <VI1PR0801MB2031E02CDB5D9C0BCA3166A3FFDD0@VI1PR0801MB2031.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
> > Ps. I do not have commit access so if OK can someone apply for me?
> You could ask Jiong to do it for you... :-)
Fair enough, I'll do that once the second part is approved :) or was this approval for both parts of the patch?