This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[committed 0/3] MIPS: Imagination interAptiv MR2 MIPS32r3 processor support
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 02:15:07 +0100
- Subject: [committed 0/3] MIPS: Imagination interAptiv MR2 MIPS32r3 processor support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch series implements support for the Imagination interAptiv MR2
MIPS32r3 processor with the MIPS16e2 ASE as per documentation, adding
the handling of implementation-specific instructions and the associated
infrastructure in particular. Since the test suite part is big I have
split it off from the code change, and further divided into a GAS test
framework update for interAptiv MR2 testing and then new interAptiv MR2
instruction and ELF object annotation handling tests.
These changes have passed regression-testing with my usual MIPS targets
and I have committed them now.
 "MIPS32 interAptiv Multiprocessing System Software User's Manual",
Imagination Technologies Ltd., Document Number: MD00904, Revision
02.01, June 15, 2016