[committed 0/3] MIPS/LD/testsuite: Object compatibility check fixes and updates

Hi,

 In preparation for an upcoming feature which will use this part of the
MIPS/LD test suite I have addressed a couple of issues with the object
compatibility checks made with the `mips-elf-flags.exp' test script and
expanded the script to cover the more recently introduced MIPS ABI Flags
feature as well.  See individual commit descriptions for further details.
These changes have passed verification against my usual MIPS test targets
and I have committed them now.

  Maciej