This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix SLTI disassembly
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix SLTI disassembly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 02:34:05 PDT (-0700), Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>> 2017-05-11 Andrew Waterman <email@example.com>
>> * riscv-opc.c (riscv_opcodes): Mark I-type SLT instruction as an
>> alias; do not mark SLTI instruction as an alias.
> Approved - please apply.
> Oh - the other thing about having ChangeLog entries as context diffs is
> that the date is almost always wrong as well. Unless the patch is reviewed
> on the day that it is submitted.
OK, I'd just been keeping the ChangeLog date the same as the git date. If I
have to go change the ChangeLog entry manually anyway then there's no reason to
include it in the patches -- I was just trying to avoid repetitive stuff as I
tend to screw that up.
I fixed the date on this one, and I'll stop including ChangeLog diffs in the future.