This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Error, don't warn, for shfit amounts/CSRs
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Error, don't warn, for shfit amounts/CSRs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 02:32:27 PDT (-0700), Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>> 2017-05-11 Andrew Waterman <email@example.com>
>> * config/tc-riscv.c (riscv_ip): Changes as_warn to as_bad for improper
>> shift amounts.
> Approved - please apply.
> But ...
>> diff --git a/gas/ChangeLog b/gas/ChangeLog
>> index 93914da731..e5130e73cc 100644
>> --- a/gas/ChangeLog
>> +++ b/gas/ChangeLog
>> @@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
>> +2017-05-11 Andrew Waterman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> + * config/tc-riscv.c (riscv_ip): Changes as_warn to as_bad for improper
>> + shift amounts.
>> 2017-06-22 Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
>> * config/tc-arm.c (arm_ext_v7m): Add ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED.
> Please could you include ChangeLog entries as just plain text. They
> almost never apply cleanly as context diffs because the changelogs
> are being updated so frequently.
I've been using git-merge-changelog (which someone suggested on this list) to
track these and haven't had any merge problems, but if this causes trouble then
I can stop doing that.