This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
List of supported Pseudoinstructions for MIPS assembler
- From: "Lowell, Michael Thomas" <lowellm at oregonstate dot edu>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 23:03:50 -0700
- Subject: List of supported Pseudoinstructions for MIPS assembler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello, I would very much appreciate if someone could direct me to the list
of supported assembler Pseudoinstructions when assembling for MIPS. I
looked at the documentation provided for binutils and the existence
of Pseudoinstructions is acknowledged but I cannot find information on
which are built into the assembler.