Re: [LD][Testsuite] Add --no-dynamic-linker option to dynamic-1 rdynamic-1 test case.

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:00:46AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Renlin Li <renlin.li@foss.arm.com> wrote:
> > Hi H.J.,
> >
> > Thanks for your hint.
> >
> > the check_shared_lib_support returns TRUE for arm-none-eabi target triple.
> > That's why those test gets executed.
> >
> > However, my arm-none-eabi toolchain is configured to disable shared. So by
> > default the binary created by this toolchain is statically linked.
>
> Please update check_shared_lib_support for your target.

No, at the moment arm-none-eabi-ld supports shared libraries.  If I
understand correctly, the problem is caused by not having any shared
libraries installed for the target, which is quite normal and an
entirely different issue (and that may occur on any target that
supports shared libraries).

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM