This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] bfd: Check ELF_COMMON_DEF_P on aarch64 for common symbols
- From: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Renlin Li <renlin dot li at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:50:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bfd: Check ELF_COMMON_DEF_P on aarch64 for common symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 6 Jun 2017, at 14:32, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi James,
>> PR ld/19579
>> * elfnn-aarch64.c (elfNN_aarch64_finish_dynamic_symbol): Check
>> ELF_COMMON_DEF_P for common symbols. Aarch64 was missed in
> Approved and applied. Thanks very much for spotting this.
Thanks; could you please backport to the 2.28 branch too?