This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][OBVIOUS] bfd: remove unused local variable in elflink.c:init_reloc_cookie_rels
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 17:19:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][OBVIOUS] bfd: remove unused local variable in elflink.c:init_reloc_cookie_rels
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Turns out a few more targets were also impacted.
> After this patch --enable-targets=all builds, so I think we are good...
I think so as well as this is also the exact change I have come up with,
but you were faster! :) Thanks for fixing up the breakage and sorry to
cause it in the first place. This didn't trigger with GCC 4.4 I verified
this commit with.