This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld: Allow section groups to be resolved as part of a relocatable link
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 10:23:25 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld: Allow section groups to be resolved as part of a relocatable link
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170404100120.GE16711@bubble.grove.modra.org> <20170413220713.GH28064@embecosm.com> <20170509172942.GR16262@embecosm.com> <20170510024530.GB30859@bubble.grove.modra.org> <20170525142432.GA16164@embecosm.com>
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 03:24:32PM +0100, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> I've updated the patch to remove all trace (I believe) of the INHIBIT
> side of things. The only _new_ code is a couple of asserts inside bfd
> that if we're _not_ resolving, then we _must_ be doing a relocatable
> Would you be happy with this version?
Yes, looks OK to commit.
Australia Development Lab, IBM