This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gold: Fix assertion failure relaxing TLS for position-independent executables
- From: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>, "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 23:55:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gold: Fix assertion failure relaxing TLS for position-independent executables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJimCsELfsTrm8AVWo8b9EeR84tgZL9_3Moc+dK-fgzyoO6GEw@mail.gmail.com>
On 12 May 2017, at 23:01, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 9:12 AM, James Clarke <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> PR gold/21444
>> * gold.cc (Target_sparc::Relocate::relocate_tls): Local
>> variables are final for position-independent executables. This
>> has to be consistent with Target_sparc::Scan::local otherwise
>> they will disagree as to whether local-exec is used.
> This is OK. Thanks!
Could someone please commit this on my behalf?