This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Stepping down as the SH port maintainer
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 12:37:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: Stepping down as the SH port maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 5CBB685540
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 5CBB685540
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am stepping down as the SH port maintainer since I've been stepping
> down as the SH backend maintainer of GCC. I've applied a patch below
> to remove myself as SH maintainer. Sorry for almost no activity
> as a port maintainer these years. Thanks to all of you and special
> thanks to Nick and Alan for their leadership and hard work.
On behalf of everyone involved in the binutils project I would like to
say a big "THANK YOU" for all of your work on the SH port over the years.
It is very much appreciated, and we wish you well in your future endeavours.