This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch,avr] PR21472: Upgrade emulation avrxmega3 so it has .rodata in flash instead of in SRAM.
- From: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- To: Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthilkumar dot selvaraj at microchip dot com>, Pitchumani Sivanupandi <pitchumani dot sivanupandi at microchip dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 10:57:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch,avr] PR21472: Upgrade emulation avrxmega3 so it has .rodata in flash instead of in SRAM.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170508202435.GW96206@uriah.heep.sax.de>
On 08.05.2017 22:24, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
Ok for master?
If approved, please someone with commit privileges apply the patch.
No objections against it from avr-libc's point of view. I don't think
we are affected by it anyway.
We need to add avrxmega3 to the multilib configuration by hand as
avr-libc doesn't pick up the multilib configuration from gcc as
presented by -print-multi-lib. But this will be an avr-libc
change of course.