This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch,avr] PR21472: Upgrade emulation avrxmega3 so it has .rodata in flash instead of in SRAM.
- From: Joerg Wunsch <j at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>
- To: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthilkumar dot selvaraj at microchip dot com>, Pitchumani Sivanupandi <pitchumani dot sivanupandi at microchip dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 22:24:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch,avr] PR21472: Upgrade emulation avrxmega3 so it has .rodata in flash instead of in SRAM.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>
As Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> Ok for master?
> If approved, please someone with commit privileges apply the patch.
No objections against it from avr-libc's point of view. I don't think
we are affected by it anyway.
cheers, Joerg .-.-. --... ...-- -.. . DL8DTL
Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)