This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Backports
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 11:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Backports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Thu, 04 May 2017 08:56:56 PDT (-0700), Tristan Gingold wrote:
> On 04/05/2017 07:06, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> Here's my latest round of RISC-V backports. The first one is actually one I
>> missed, while the remainder are recent commits to master. While I know there
>> might not be another release on the 2.28 branch, I'd like to keep backporting
>> our stuff as we've fixed a lot of bugs since 2.28 was released.
>> Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
> Yes, that's ok.
Thanks! They've been committed.
>> [PATCH 1/4] RISC-V/bfd: Hook elf_backend_object_p to set the mach
>> [PATCH 2/4] RISC-V: Resurrect GP-relative disassembly hints
>> [PATCH 3/4] RISC-V: Allow 32-bit BFD to handle 64-bit objects
>> [PATCH 4/4] RISC-V: Change CALL macro to use ra as the temporary