This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Backports
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>, patches at groups dot riscv dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 17:56:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Backports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/05/2017 07:06, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
Here's my latest round of RISC-V backports. The first one is actually one I
missed, while the remainder are recent commits to master. While I know there
might not be another release on the 2.28 branch, I'd like to keep backporting
our stuff as we've fixed a lot of bugs since 2.28 was released.
Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
Yes, that's ok.
[PATCH 1/4] RISC-V/bfd: Hook elf_backend_object_p to set the mach
[PATCH 2/4] RISC-V: Resurrect GP-relative disassembly hints
[PATCH 3/4] RISC-V: Allow 32-bit BFD to handle 64-bit objects
[PATCH 4/4] RISC-V: Change CALL macro to use ra as the temporary