This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Backports
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 22:06:14 -0700
- Subject: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Backports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Here's my latest round of RISC-V backports. The first one is actually one I
missed, while the remainder are recent commits to master. While I know there
might not be another release on the 2.28 branch, I'd like to keep backporting
our stuff as we've fixed a lot of bugs since 2.28 was released.
Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
[PATCH 1/4] RISC-V/bfd: Hook elf_backend_object_p to set the mach
[PATCH 2/4] RISC-V: Resurrect GP-relative disassembly hints
[PATCH 3/4] RISC-V: Allow 32-bit BFD to handle 64-bit objects
[PATCH 4/4] RISC-V: Change CALL macro to use ra as the temporary