This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Change CALL macro to use ra as the temporary address register
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- Cc: michaeljclark at mac dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 15:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Change CALL macro to use ra as the temporary address register
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Tue, 02 May 2017 08:36:28 PDT (-0700), Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>> I'll fix the (riscv_opcodes> typo before committing.
>>> 2017-05-01 Michael Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> * riscv-opc.c (riscv_opcodes> <call>: Use RA not T1 as a temporary
> Approved - please apply.