This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Disassembler support
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Pip Cet <pipcet at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 08:41:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Disassembler support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com B47113D958
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com B47113D958
- References: <CAOqdjBcc-R_Ba1yQoMddgijbFickSmWEn4zwYTokVrbYfD1Vig@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAOqdjBeQH1oBwtapP7UoGuZGc9BEdGR=pbbX0wC-HNyaL4RiVQ@mail.gmail.com>
> Do you have any preferences as to whether it is okay to send the
> linker changes as one large patch rather than several shorter ones?
> The latter would be a little effort for me, but would obviously be
> worth it if you think it's likely this code will go through multiple
> review cycles.
Nope, one large patch should be fine.