This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Disassembler support
- From: Pip Cet <pipcet at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 00:29:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [WebAssembly] Disassembler support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOqdjBcc-R_Ba1yQoMddgijbFickSmWEn4zwYTokVrbYfD1Vig@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Thank you, and thanks for fixing the problem! I'd indeed neglected to
provide an updated patch after Pedro's change to the disassembler API
Do you have any preferences as to whether it is okay to send the
linker changes as one large patch rather than several shorter ones?
The latter would be a little effort for me, but would obviously be
worth it if you think it's likely this code will go through multiple