This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 00/18] gdb: Enable -Wwrite-strings (aka remove -Wno-write-strings)
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 15:37:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/18] gdb: Enable -Wwrite-strings (aka remove -Wno-write-strings)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2017-04-04 13:25, Pedro Alves wrote:
"Bah, I'll just do it. Can't take more than a couple hours..."
Yeah, right... /me will never learn.
Ah! I had the exact same thought a few weeks ago when I tried to do it.
I stumbled on the Python issue and didn't see an easy way out. I'm
glad you did!