This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Assorted RISC-V Fixes
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Assorted RISC-V Fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 03:53:51 PDT (-0700), Tristan Gingold wrote:
> On 23/03/2017 00:04, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> Since 2.28 was released a few fixes have landed on master that I think are sane
>> for the 2.28 branch. The patches have better descriptions, but they are:
>> * Fixes to allow assembly of a half dozen or so compressed instructions.
>> * Debug info relocation fixes.
>> * Help text/documentation.
>> Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
> Yes, that's fine.