This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC VLE changes
- From: Александр Федотов <alfedotov at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:32:45 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC VLE changes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have question in continuation of
Why do you need to have "e_cmpwi" etc in vle_opcodes table ? It seems
they are just alias names because of the same opcodes and objdump
never show them.
Why don't to use powerpc_macros instead ?
And it seems that following instructions must be marked as E200Z4 also
respectively to MPC5748G Reference Manual: