This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
binutils-2_28-branch: Assorted RISC-V Fixes
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:04:01 -0700
- Subject: binutils-2_28-branch: Assorted RISC-V Fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Since 2.28 was released a few fixes have landed on master that I think are sane
for the 2.28 branch. The patches have better descriptions, but they are:
* Fixes to allow assembly of a half dozen or so compressed instructions.
* Debug info relocation fixes.
* Help text/documentation.
Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
[PATCH 1/7] RISC-V: Fix [dis]assembly of srai/srli
[PATCH 2/7] RISC-V: Fix the offset of CFA relocation.
[PATCH 3/7] RISC-V: Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation.
[PATCH 4/7] RISC-V: Define DWARF2_USE_FIXED_ADVANCE_PC.
[PATCH 5/7] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.addi, rd can be x0
[PATCH 6/7] RISC-V: Fix assembler for c.li, c.andi and c.addiw
[PATCH 7/7] Sanitize RISC-V GAS help text, documentation