This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [arm] Add neon-vfpv3 to list of FPUs recognized by the assembler
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:55:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: [arm] Add neon-vfpv3 to list of FPUs recognized by the assembler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 5FC3221734
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 5FC3221734
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> GCC recently added neon-vfpv3 as an alias for neon in -mfpu. This patch
> adds a similar alias in GAS.
> * config/tc-arm.c (arm_fpus): Add neon-vfpv3 as an alias for neon.
Would you mind updating gas/doc/c-arm.texi to include this option value ?
In fact there seem to be several values missing from the table in c-arm.texi
so if you wouldn't mind adding them all, that would be much appreciated.