This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Radosavljevic <Vladimir dot Radosavljevic at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:58:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3060420525346945A0ADBD567348A917EF93C671@BADAG02.ba.imgtec.org>
> This patch adds support for resolving multiple consecutive relocations with
> the same offset.
I've committed the mips.cc part of this patch, with the change I
suggested to calculate reloc_count from relinfo.
2017-03-15 Vladimir Radosavljevic <Vladimir.Radosavljevic@imgtec.com>
* mips.cc (Target_mips::Relocate::calculated_value_): New data
(Target_mips::Relocate::relocate): Handle multiple consecutive
relocations with the same offset.