This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Fix RISC-V CFA relocations
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Fix RISC-V CFA relocations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:47:50 PDT (-0700), Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> Without this patch set we don't correctly compute CFA relocation offsets, which
> means debug info is broken on RISC-V.
> [PATCH 1/3] Fix the offset of CFA relocation.
> [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation.
> [PATCH 3/3] Define DWARF2_USE_FIXED_ADVANCE_PC.