This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation.
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: JBeulich at suse dot com
- Cc: rufus at andestech dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix DW_CFA_advance_loc relocation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 03:55:25 PDT (-0700), JBeulich@suse.com wrote:
>>>> On 13.03.17 at 22:47, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> From: Kuan-Lin Chen <email@example.com>
>> 2017-03-02 Kuan-Lin Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/tc-riscv.c (md_apply_fix): Set fx_frag and
>> fx_next->fx_frag for CFA_advance_loc relocations.
> As this appears to recur - may I please ask that for patches which
> can't otherwise be identified to affect a certain architecture only
> (instead of common code), you name that architecture in the patch
> title (e.g. by a prefix to the subject) or include it in a marker
> similar to [PATCH]?
Sorry about that, I'll be sure to tag our stuff with RISC-V in the future.