This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ld, testsuite] Only run rdynamic-1 when "-rdynamic" option is supported by compiler
- From: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:49:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ld, testsuite] Only run rdynamic-1 when "-rdynamic" option is supported by compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20170310221716.GB4983@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On 10/03/17 22:17, Alan Modra wrote:
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 04:24:39PM +0000, Jiong Wang wrote:
This is the following error on arm bare-metal
FAIL: Build rdynamic-1
"-rdynamic" is not supported by most bare-metal GCC, the only bare-metal I am
aware of is
This patch implemented a -rdynamic availability check and gated "rdynamic-1"
build test. GCC testsuite has added similar checks this week.
No regression on X86-64/AArch64 native ld check.
OK for master?
No. I'll commit the following simpler patch after a test run.
That's better indeed, thanks.